Each changing exhibition at the Woodson Art Museum is complemented by an array of youth & family
educational programs and hands-on activities designed to enhance learning about art.
A monthly adventure for children ages 2-4. Come and go as your schedule permits between 10:30 am and noon. Enjoy hands-on activities and stories that build on exhibition themes. Toddlers learn at the Museum through active involvement, using the art on view to explore the world in which they live. See current youth & family programs
Hands-on programs for children ages 5-7 eager to dig into art with gusto. See
current youth & family
for Art Buddies activities.
Interactive art adventures for ages 8-12 that explore the many facets of art. See current youth & family programs
for Art Explorers activities.
Woodson Art Museum docents guide adult groups through exhibitions that change every ten weeks as well as permanent collection galleries and the sculpture garden.
To schedule an adult group tour, please consider the following:
- Arrange for a tour at least three weeks prior to your visit.
- Assess any special needs within your group and share those when scheduling a visit.
- Schedule tours starting no earlier than 9:00 am and no later than 3:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday, and from Noon – 4:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Tours generally last one hour.
- To ensure a personalized experience for everyone, groups should not exceed 50 people.
- Self-guided and audio tours are an option.
- Chartered bus tour fee is $2.00 per person.
For information, contact Linda Bentz at 715-845-7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.