Teens & Adults
An array of programs complements each exhibition, with themes and hands-on art projects that enliven artwork on view.
- Art Park: Interactive family gallery
- Sculpture Garden and Grounds: Delights at every turn; sculptures are enhanced by garden scents, colors, forms, and textures that change with every season
- Galleries: Artwork on view
- Temporary Exhibitions: Visit often to see what’s new on view
- Museum Collection Exhibitions: Artwork focused on the natural world
For specific dates and times, see events calendar and register, if indicated.
- Night Out @ the Woodson: First Thursday of every month and each Thursday during Birds in Art, the Museum stays open until 7:30pm for gallery visits and interactive options.
- Art 101: Adults explore new topics the third Wednesday of each month during noon sessions and during Night Out @ the Woodson.
- Art Park Open Studio: All ages drop in on the first Saturday afternoon each month to experiment with provided art materials.
- Treasuring Memories: Those coping with the death of a loved one express feelings through art projects incorporating mementos.
- SPARK!: Individuals with memory loss, accompanied by a friend, family member, or care partner, engage in art experiences, including hands-on art activities.
- Art Beyond Sight: Individuals with blindness or low vision embark on touch tours, listen to detailed verbal descriptions, and engage in hands-on art projects. Visit the events calendar for details.
- Workshops: Enriching, hands-on art making for teens and adults led by visiting artists and Museum educators.