Youth & Families
An array of programs complements each exhibition, with themes and hands-on projects that enliven artwork on view.
- Art Park: Interactive family gallery offers ever-changing, drop-in family fun: hands-on art- and nature-based activities, Reading Hills for story time, costumes, puzzles, and puppet play. Designed with children in mind, Art Park appeals to the child in all of us.
- Sculpture Garden and Grounds: Delights at every turn; sculptures are enhanced by garden scents, colors, forms, and textures that change with every season
- Galleries: Visit often to see what’s new on view
- Temporary Exhibitions: Artwork brought from throughout the world
- Museum Collection Exhibitions: Artwork focused on the natural world
- Online Options: Diversion and inspiration always available
Please note: Museum programs are curtailed as a Covid precaution. While programming is being re-imagined, check the events calendar for the most current program information.
- Treasuring Memories: Children, families, and individuals coping with the death of a loved one express feelings through art projects incorporating mementos during bi-annual sessions; call 715.845.7010 to register.
- Summer Art Sessions are offered for children ages 5-8 and ages 9-12.