Born from Industry: Sheboygan
Thursday, April 4 – Saturday, April 6, 2024
We are excited to share an opportunity for a three-day regional getaway to Sheboygan, Wisconsin, Thursday, April 4 through Saturday April 6, 2024, to explore the art and industry of the Kohler arts, design, and manufacturing facilities, regional artists, and more.
We’ll depart from the Woodson Art Museum at 8:30 am on Thursday, April 4 on a deluxe motorcoach and return Saturday, April 6 around 4 pm. Please consider the highlights of our Born from Industry: Sheboygan itinerary:
- Discover a collection that exemplifies the wide-ranging and complexity of artist-built environments with a curator-led experience at the Art Preserve of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center (above left).
- Meet the current artist-in-residence of the Arts/Industry program and tour pottery and foundry facilities at the Kohler Company factory.
- Experience a showcase of innovative product design and the creative achievements of American living and interior design at the Kohler Design Center (above middle).
- Immerse yourself in a cirque inspired performance of Alice: Dreaming of Wonderland at the Stefanie H. Weill Center for the Performing Arts.
- Visit the John Michael Kohler Arts Center (above right) and enjoy a tour of their current exhibitions.
- Learn about the local history of immigrants and company laborers at Destination Kohler, stay at the five-star destination The American Club Resort Hotel, and enjoy cuisines of restaurants within Destination Kohler’s complex and the surrounding Sheboygan area.
The trip price – $1,095, double occupancy for Museum members; $1,175, double occupancy for non-members; $200 single supplement – includes the following:
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation throughout.
- Accommodations for two nights at The American Club Resort Hotel in Kohler.
- Two breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners, including wine and/or beer each evening.
- All admissions and guides throughout.
- All gratuities.
What’s not covered in this all-inclusive travel opportunity? Personal items such as room service, valet/laundry, liquor, and souvenirs you might wish to purchase.
Our Born from Industry: Sheboygan venture will offer enlightening discoveries and is limited to twenty travelers. Do not delay in expressing your interest with the slip below and remitting a $150 deposit [deposit by check due by January 15; balance due on March 15, 2024].