- Docents guide groups through galleries featuring changing exhibitions and artwork from the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum’s collection, and the sculpture garden.
- Self-guided group visits to the Museum offer time for reflection, rejuvenation, and independent exploration. Consider these suggestions and prompts to enrich your self-guided Museum visit.
Learn more about School Tours.
- Tours can be arranged for adult groups of 10 or more.
- Please schedule a guided tour at least three weeks in advance.
- Assess any specific needs within your group and share those when scheduling a tour.
- Schedule tours starting no earlier than 9am and no later than 3pm, Tuesday through Friday, and from Noon–4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Tours generally last one hour.