- Docents guide groups through galleries featuring changing exhibitions and artwork from the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum’s collection, and the sculpture garden.
- Self-guided group visits to the Museum offer time for reflection, rejuvenation, and independent exploration. Consider these suggestions and prompts to enrich your self-guided Museum visit.
Learn more about School Tours.
To schedule an adult group tour, connect with Tina Meverden at or 715.845.7010. Please consider the following when scheduling an adult group tour:
- Tours can be arranged for adult groups of 10 or more.
- Please schedule a guided tour at least three weeks in advance.
- Assess any specific needs within your group and share those when scheduling a tour.
- Schedule tours starting no earlier than 9am and no later than 3pm, Tuesday through Friday, and from Noon–4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Tours generally last one hour.
For additional questions regarding Woodson Art Museum tours, connect with Catie Anderson or Lisa Hoffman. You may also call 715.845.7010.